Originally Posted By: King Brown
Would the Masons, Knights of Columbus, Lions, Kiwanis and Oddfellows or any reputable charitable organization accept money knowing it was collected under these circumstances? Not in my country or in yours. None. Anger and aggravation should not deny a basic human right.

King, you again seem worried that Dave W. will permanently ban ed., one of a very few who think you have any credibility. What basic human right are you talking about here... the right to use our First Amendment to undermine our Second Amendment as you do so frequently yourself? You and ed both provide support and cover to anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats who are a constant threat to our rights.

I just wanted everyone to understand your obvious motivations for defending ed. This is a disservice to all members here, and I don't know why Dave puts up with either of you.

Mike, I'll double my pledge if you add King to the list. I am frankly sick and tired of the closet anti-gunners who operate within our midst.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.