Originally Posted By: King Brown
Get with it, Ken. Meanness affects everyone. Forceful and passionate is one thing, obsessive, consistent and deliberate misinterpretation is another i.e the latest "Communist leaning," the old discredited McCarthy line.

Deliberate misinterpretation... really King? Do you remember this little exchange between Ken61 and yourself?

Originally Posted By: Ken61
King,

I think your work on conservation issues is admirable. As was/is your work with FX. I fail to understand why you are so Red, and have no problem with the infliction your totalitarian views on others.

And your reply...

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I'll be the first to be rounded up, Ken. My middle name is Lenin. Anyone not thinking that way at the time I was born wasn't thinking. Dad had arrived back from Paris where he had worked on the Herald-Trib and imbibed wisdom in the salons of Gertrude Stein, Louise Bryant and Emma Goldman.

So what's the problem? Could it be that "Communist leaning" wasn't perfectly accurate because it didn't go quite far enough? Not everyone is as dense and dull witted as your defender, the initiator of this thread.

Look at the obvious intelligence level of the few people you have buffaloed here. Aren't you ashamed? I thought you took pity on the weak and disadvantaged.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.