Originally Posted By: italiansxs
Quote:
"GLS doesn't hide behind anything. We know his name, his state, what he looks like and his opinions. And he has pointed out that Jim, and likely others, know his address."

I had his address at one time 3 years ago to ship him some shot he bought. As soon as he received it his address and personal information would have been purged from my files.
We only have one list of addresses that are maintained permanently and that is our Christmas card listing.
Jim

I'm sure that true Jim. My points were that GLS has had no difficulty giving out his address when appropriate and I used you as an example. I also was pointing out the GLS was reminding us he had given you his address and so, if you had so been inclined to save it, the possibility exists that you still know it.

BTW, I don't save them either. My tendency is towards packratism and I have to work daily to ensure I am not overwhelmed by an avalanche of bits of paper. LOL! Prolly why I have an ex wife, not a wife. Haha.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia