Can you believe this Jim? King Brown is still acting like a cat trying to bury shit on a marble floor.

Mustard gas, sarin, cyclosarin... not WMD! That's like trying to say a shotgun is not a firearm.

I wonder why the Geneva Convention of 1925 banished the use of chemical, asphyxiating, and biological weapons. I also wonder why someone like King Brown has to be so totally dishonest in order to protect the Liberal Democrat lie that there were no WMD in Iraq? Sounds like Ken61's diagnosis of King being infected with terminal Statist/Religious fervor is right on the money.

I prefer to just call him a BIG LIAR since he apparently has a problem with some of Ken's big words.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
You know where I live, Ken. Tell us where you live. Where do people use all those big words?

And King still hasn't apologized to you for putting words in your mouth that you never said. Remember when he made that false claim about me after I quoted him verbatim, and he dishonestly used that as an excuse to pretend to ignore me?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.