Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
I have no objections to people needing moral and ethical guidance through their religions but it they want to teach faux theory of evolution or creation of universe it should not be with my tax money.

I agree. If religious concepts are taught in Public School, they should be taught in the setting of a "Comparative Religion" class. Creationism (including "Intelligent Design") is an obvious example, as it is a faith-based belief and does not pass the standard of the Scientific Method and therefore should not be included as part of any science cirriculum. Nor should the faith-based belief of Man-made Climate Change based on the mythology of anthropogenic Carbon Dioxide Forcing. Nor should the subjective, faith-based belief of "Social Justice", nor the faith-based belief of Anti-Capitalism, nor the faith-based belief of confiscatory taxation and rewarding individuals with other people's money to buy their votes, nor should the belief that some people or groups should get special privileges because they are "more equal" than others, such as unions and non-profits, nor should individuals that are more successful economically than other's and should be forced to pay higher tax rates. All are faith-based beliefs in denial of constitutional freedom and equality.

Need I go on?

Last edited by Ken61; 10/11/14 10:30 AM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.