Originally Posted By: King Brown
Sources there for the whole world to see. Google US subsidies....

I wonder why yours and Bill's search function is different from mine. Is it the feature or the person sitting behind the screen that can extrapolate that we'd all go hungry if big gov didn't tell farmers how to farm.

I wonder if google could dig deeper into unemployment numbers, debt, deficit spending, quantitative easing, woman's pay disparity in the bo admin, success rate on the war on poverty, success or popularity of ocare, mixed policy signals on the war on terror, broken campaign promises, broken speech promises while in office, number of rounds of golf, number of campaign and fundraising miles on airforce one, number of radical terrorist clerics that visited the wh, hate crime tactics, vacation accommodations for felony border trespassers.

I apologize for missing things that might be searched and not being all inclusive. Maybe though, failed policy might be recognized, questioned and stopped rather than lock step endorsed because they'll generally make libs feel good. By the way, do you feel good about this completely current admin created middle east quagmire, that'll cost billions as well as lives. Did I mention there's no goal, solutions or answers, certainly not if you string the last few weeks of prompter reads together.