Not a big deal Bill, but I disagree with most of your points. I see much of your thoughts as, not in my backyard and out of sight out of mind.

I worked for minimum wage and there was a time when my kids did. I know I will flat out not hire that young new trainee for fifteen dollars an hour. Near every month since your guy took office, the unemployment rate has gone down, wink. Who exactly does pony up for ten to thirty plus thousand dollar fund raisers. Isn't that a 'fair' tax as it goes to the big business of the dnc. If you define who the rich are and tax them at a hundred percent rate, does it fix the problems that you see.

Since you brought it up, I don't think your pension should have been cut, if you had an agreement. I noticed you didn't quite say you're in the mood for more cuts. You also brought up your taxable income, 100% none of my business, only that my point was tax rates don't mean as much to any person that has a lesser or no taxable income.

Fantasy scenario. A big national park forested area out by you has been identified as being some great mining opportunity. Feds will build a city, roads, etc. Only catch, all workers, top to bottom have to be unemployed and come out of the ranks of the 'poor'. Now who's more important, your grandkids recreational hunting or redistributing for the poor.