If you want to see trashed public lands I invite any and all of you to go down near the border in Arizona and walk around. The damage that has been done by illegals who could care less is severe and in some cases may be non reversible at least in the short run.
One of the best measures that could be taken to protect these public trust lands would be to REALLY crack down and get the border secured. This of course won't happen until we get rid of the current inept administration.
Every time I think of this administration ridiculous statements that "The border is secure." I'd like to see this shoved right back at them during the upcoming campaigns.
As an aside: I just saw a segment on Hannity of the Islamists openly mocking Obama and his 'policies " on tv.
Also when a Congressman brought up the fact the 4 Terrorists had been apprehended on the Texas border on Sept. 10 as they attempted to cross with one of the Homeland security top administrators he publicly stated that he was "unaware of this".
Obama is really clueless and he and his administration have truly disgraced this Country.
Jim
I did not mean to hi-jack this thread so getting back to the Roosevelts; Franklin was a closet communist a point that will probably be conveniently omitted from this series.

Last edited by italiansxs; 09/18/14 11:16 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.