Brian, ed's answers above are either lies, or he is more mentally ill that it appears.

1.) He keeps proposing additional restrictions on the types and numbers of guns which may be bought or owned by law abiding gun owners.

2.) He ignores the fact that there are penalties for violation of present firearms laws, and ignores the fact that the Obama Justice dept. refuses to prosecute even a tiny fraction of convicted felons who attempt to buy guns, but are stopped by the NICS check.

3.)Which Constitutional Amendment or right did we give up when the States passed anti-littering laws? This is just more evidence of illiteracy.

4.) see no.2 above. Backround checks on the law abiding are nothing more than a smokescreen, and a precursor to Registration.
See Haynes vs. the U.S. to understand this. Not you ed... you couldn't comprehend it anyway.

And if I was a N.Y. State Grouse hunter, I wouldn't give an anti-gunner like ed the dirt off my dog's paws.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.