Originally Posted By: King Brown
I don't think of Misfires as left and right picking on each other. I'm left, you're right and we're teasing, huffing and puffing, having fun with each other.

So this is your idea of having fun??--

Originally Posted By: King Brown
While clearly against Misfires rules, personal attacks emanate from a poisonous politicization of literally everything posted here. It's not characteristic of Americans or gun owners either because other boards provide information, assistance, camaraderie without foul language, rudeness, racism and misogyny.

Is it that you can't make up your mind or that you can't keep all of your lies straight?

I see, from another post of yours, that you are still celebrating the notion that the Second Amendment is not inalienable... but that's only because of Liberal leftist politicians, and Liberal leftists like you who provide cover for them. That's not teasing or huffing and puffing King. Is it fun to hear the truth about your own little personal assault on the gun rights freedoms of U.S. citizens? And do you seriously critcize your fellow Canadian hunters for removing their required flourescent orange once back in the woods, as you fly around in your bush plane illegally transporting a handgun??? Oops, I forgot... exposing your lies and hipocrisy is considered rudeness in your book. Of course it is.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.