The first three quotes are from this thread.

Originally Posted By: ed good
well mikee, argue all you want about what ever you want. but, please do it elsewhere. the subject of this thread is RECEIVER CASE COLORS.

mikee: the subject of this thread is RECEIVER CASE COLORS...if you wana talk about something else, please do it elsewhere.

which word don't you understand?

mike: sounds like a plan. have a nice day.

weather up here in northern new england has been absolutely gorgeous...how has it been down there in the pan handle?

" Tolerance is the touchstone of true liberalism "

In my opinion:

ed's primary purpose here is to bait us. He takes great joy in it. Every so often he accidentally lets out a flash of smugness or a glimpse into his feelings of superiority. I usually ignore the baiting. But, once in awhile, I see him make (what appears to me) a strategic or tactical error in said baiting. I try my best to make that particular baiting session as unpleasant for him as possible. I do this in the hope that the risk of an unpleasant experience will someday outweigh the joy he gets from baiting us.

His secondary purpose here is to expose every ounce of prejudice, backwardness, ugliness, ignorance, hypocrisy, and intolerance in myself and the other members of the BBS, all the while almost appearing to concur with us but never able to fully disguise that he is sneering at our imperfections and pretensions.

He never lets the truth or fairness get in the way of his pursuit of either purpose.

Those two habits, completely undampened by morality, can be used to triangulate my view of ed's character.

I am glad to be here.