Thank You Mike;
I was just getting ready to add the Only reason I have not included a #2 frame Parker in my discussion was that at the present time I do not own a Parker of any frame size. Any Parker I have owned was long gone before I became interested in this aspect of gun making. I could only speak of that which I had personal knowledge. Sorry for any friction that may have arisen over this topic & still perfectly willing to consider you as a "Friend". I will say your point on MOI using the carbon fiber barrel I feel certain was quite valid & would be correct. I would add one more little bit here for your consideration. While I do not know what the actual spacing on a #2 frame Parker is it seems obvious that if you build both a 26' barrel & a 32" barrel on this same frame the 26" ones have a lesser MOI than the 32" ones.
Now this next is "Pure Speculation" on my part. It would however seem valid to me that with the coupling of the lessened MOI & the shorter barrel time of the 26" barrels they would Need more convergence than the 32" ones.
As to the barrel flip Burrard was saying the same thing as Garwood. I was not disputing that, only stating it was not totally Confined to the smaller bores. When I stated he said a longer barrel had more Flip Vertically, I thought I had made this plain. He did not compare a 12 ga with a small bore, only a longer barrel with a shorter one in a 12ga. His reasoning on the flip was for a downward flexing brought on by the rise of recoil exactly as you stated. His contention was of course a longer barrel fitted to the same frame, stock etc would hit lower. The reasoning that a smaller bored barrel is more flexible certainly seems sound to me. I would think that a 30 barreled 28ga for instance would need a straighter stock than a 30" barreled 12ga to compensate. However a 30" barreled 12ga would still have more Flip than a 26" barreled one & would need a slightly straighter stock, but not to the same extent as the 28ga. I actually did think that on this point I had Agreed with you.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra