Well, I went back & read that Parker board link. WHAT, did I Miss. I saw absolutely no proof that any barrel had been shown to be Swamped, only pure speculation. I have shown you the L C Smith specs for their barrels which show linear convergence. I have also stated that I have "Personally" measure several sets of barrels for their spacing & they all showed linear convergence. Some of these were Lefevers & another or so but has been some time & don't recall for certain which ones, pretty sure on e was a Birmingham J P Clabrough which is one of the guns which i have shot probably better than any other gun I ever owned. Straight, from breech to muzzle by both measurement (outside of barrels) & by sight internally. Don't know much molre I can say to counter "Somebody Said", which so far is all the evidence you have cited. I can certainly see why you didn't appreciate the little "3" story, as they say there are things which hurt worse than the Truth, We just haven't figured out what it is yet.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra