So i have speaked with the gunsmith and he briefly explained me about the work that is done,first of all the muzzle chokes were 3/4 and 3/4 though what i didn't know was the chokes deeper inside the barrel were so tight,"they were even tighter than extra full" the gunsmith told me. He also added that they have opened those chokes to 3/4 and full and also tested the pattern with 28gr loads. I asked him about using higher gr loads such as 30 and 32(thats the max i use),and he replied me " We have tested the gun with 28gr loads,when you use 30 and 32 the pattern will have more points as expected. They will also send me the patterns they shot with the gun.

The reason i sent this gun to the gunsmith was there were big holes in the pattern and i had some trouble killing birds.Most of the time i shot them perfectly and they just wouldnt drop down even if i hit them and i myself tried the pattern on a big panel and saw it and send it immediately to the gunsmith.

I can see a lot of folks have tried to explain the meaning of boring and regulation and i really thank to that, i respect every opinion and the time you spent posting here.

All the best,

Kem