Joe's gunsmith indicated that the curve in the barrels was deliberate. Joe and I have had this discussion going on for years. Joe was asking the smith questions in the context of how the smith opened chokes, from the muzzle or a from the breech. Joe questioned specifically as to the curve of the barrels as this is of interest to both of us.

I grasped that the third wives reference was sarcasm. I didn't appreciate it, but I understood that you meant it as sarcasm.

I linked to a thread on the Parker board. There are very specific calculations based on very specific and well known dimensions of Parkers. Please do read that thread.

The curve in the bores is very small. Please post proof that, using your ring sighting method, you are able to spot a curve with a radius of 20 feet in a bore that is 2-1/2 feet long. Or a 30 foot radius. Or a forty foot radius. But I want to see a peer reviewed paper by a scientist or engineer that says you are able, using the ring sighting method, to spot even the smallest curve in a barrel bore. No hear-say. Look down the bottom barrel of a hangered Krieghoff and spot the curve in that using the ring method.

I am glad to be here.