Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: King Brown
Looks close to No. 3: a group showed up at Bunkerville for a photo-op. But to be a militia, "the whole body" had to be of an age and physically fit for military service. Notice those gray heads and bellies-over-belts, Jim? Looked more like the militia at my last birthday party.

It sure looks like King is referring to age, specifically the age of participants in the militia. Why is he dishonestly attempting to saddle Jim with the age discrimination against gray haired men? I wonder if it takes a hard flat belly and dark hair to aim and squeeze a trigger? I know I wouldn't want my Dad shooting at me. Maybe King should lead by example and turn in his guns.

It also looks like King is looking for any technicality that would disqualify participation in the militia.

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few public officials." There's your answer King... from George Mason. The original intent is clear enough that even you might understand it.

But I'm thinking you are more in tune with Michael Moore who said, "If the guy out in the woods with the Michigan Militia is a real estate negotiator, instead of some crackpot, and has a normal life, that's unnerving. You don't want to think it's as normal as the guy next door, hedging his lawn. It's easier to demonize or separate them off from 'us'."

What's next King? Are you going to advance the Liberal Democrat argument that the National Guard has replaced the militia of the Second Amendment? That seems to be the direction you are taking. I won't put words in your mouth, but then again, I don't have to. You've made it abundantly clear lately that you feel the Second Amendment has no teeth, and is subject to the whims of Liberal Progressives like you.

First you try to LULL us into thinking the Second Amendment is in no danger from anti-gunners, which was your position in the aftermath of Newtown... then you try to say it isn't worth the parchment it's written on.

Back to the top... waiting for King to cover it all with more lies and Bullshit.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.