I really appreciate all the help. I would like to have the below edited for before I send it to the owner:

Of German manufacture, this drilling has two 12 ga. barrels chambered for 65 mm long cartridges side-by-side above a rifle barrel chambered for the 9.3 mm x72R cartridge. A single extractor serves all three barrels. The arm was sold by Adolf Loesche, Hoflieferrnt "by ppointent" of Magdeberg, Austria. The Loesche firm, opened in 1873, specialized in fixed blade weapons and telescope mounts. Loesche also had outlets in Berlin and Hannover. World War II brought an end to the business.

The action is an underlever type with double underbites and Greener crossbolt. A Greener side-safety secures the shotgun barrels. The rifle barrel employs a tang safety for the
adjustable double-set triggers. Gold cocking indicators for the three barrels lie forward of the tang safety and behind a finely stippled area likely meant to reduce glare when shooting. An adjustable sight with single folding leaf is mounted on the finely file-cut rib of the 27 1/2" barrels. A small amount of engraving is found on the bright finished action, underlever, trigger guard, and cartridge trap located behind the rear swivel. The rather straight grained stock has a finely checkered semi-pistol grip with a cheekpiece and hard rubber buttplate.

The action, both shotgun barrel flats, and the rifle barrel are stamped with a crown over a "U" indicating view proof, a detailed inspection. A crown above a "W" stamped on the shotgun barrel flats indicates choke boring. Both flats are stamped with a circled 12 with 13/1 underneath showing that both barrels are 12 ga. and full choked. Both barrels are also stamped with an eagle followed by "Nitro" indicating nitro powder proof.

The rifle barrel is stamped with a crown over an "N", the mark used for nitro powder proof in Germany from 1891 to 1912. A stamped "2,2 g G.B.P." shows the first proof prior
to 1911 was for a load of 2.2 gm. of black powder. The stamped "St. m.G. 8,8 mm" shows the proof was with steel jacketed bullets and that the barrel was bored to 8.8 mm., the
standard for 9.3mm bullets.