Just bought one of these a couple of days ago. 20 gauge, 28" barrels, double triggers. Been looking at them and thinking about it for a while. Stopped by the trap range on the way home and put a box of shells through it. Swapped to full and IM chokes. It was 25 degrees with a bit of a wind. Shot a 23 with a cold uncleaned gun and a cold body. Went home, tore it down, looked it over and cleaned it up.

Impressions: Very well struck barrels of platform lump construction, well done true color case hardening rather that case coloring, ejectors, well executed checkering, reasonable wood and just beautiful classic lines. As I was cleaning it up I noticed that even the ejectors were smooth as glass. That seems to be an area that rarely gets a fine finish let alone cleaned before most shotguns leave the factory. Overall I think this gun is more refined that the Beretta Silver Pigeon I shot right after I shot this one. I'm amazed that you can buy a shotgun like this in this price range. I think this is going to end up being one of my favorites. Now I'm tempted to pick up a 16 to keep it company.

To the last posters question about cast, this one has just a slight cast when measured with the eyeballs. Maybe 1/4 of an inch at most.