Originally Posted By: canvasback

But where do you get the idea you have a right not to be offended. That is really one of the most leftist statements I have ever read here.

A right not to be offended???

How can you in good conscience, align yourself on this site with those who advocate government getting the hell out of our lives, and at the same time suggest you have a right not to be offended?

I don't get that.

James,

We have laws which protect the general public from offensive acts in public, what part of that don't you understand....?....It is your right, in this country, to not be offended by unnatural and indecent acts in public. Appears to me you are twisting words to promote "your tolerance"........?..........

Some choose to TOLERATE, SOME CHOOSE NOT TO........simple....Why even have a structured society...?....With laws on behavior......?

Example: Would you be offended if someone took a shit in the isle on a public bus, is it your right to not view these acts.....?

Example: Would you be offended if a pair of queers, fairies or lesies were pounding it out at a child petting zoo as you visited with your kids.....?......Is it your right not to view these acts........

What is YOUR level of tolerance.....?....I, for one, am sick of tolerance on many issues, queers, fairies, fags and lesies are one of them.......!

I really don't understand what part of this tolerance you don't comprehend and it is about as far from left thinking as anyone can get......

You choose tolerance, many do not, plain and simple.....I personally will not deal with queers, fairies or lesies in my daily life.....whether at a restaurant, a golf course, a car dealership or anywhere else.......I will walk away every time....You can choose to tolerate these fruit balls, but I sir will not, any time, any place......and I certainly will not promote or embrace any legislation that allows these unnatural acts to prevail........

You can have the floor.......

Doug