I really don't object to what the gays do with their genitals as long as all parties are adult and consenting. I object to the creation of special laws for another class of "victimized" citizen. If someone kills me because they don't like handsome people the Feds don't care. But if someone kills a homosexual because he/she is gay that is a hate crime, the suspect subject to Federal prosecution.

The next Lefty push after fifty state gay marriage (maybe before) will be hiring quotas for gays (euphemistically called diversity), state and Federal government business will be set aside for gay owned businesses, (historically underutilized businesses), and conservative churches being sued for civil rights violations by the Justice Department for firing openly gay employees.

As gay marriage becomes universally legal it will be interesting to see what the outlaw branch of the Morman faith has to say about gay marriage, religious freedom and polygamy. If all the marriageants are adults and consenting who are we to say they can't have multi-party marriages. Then we have another new class of special citizens with special legal protection. Of course the Muslim faith, in some interpretations, allows for four wives.

Gives me a headache thinking about it all.

I am glad to be here.