Quote:
No youre full of crap shithead!!!
Quit trying to justify abnormal deviant behavior with some specified species of song bird, that no one has ever heard of, if it occurs in nature like you idiots think it does then it would happen across the gamut of species NOT One specific species. That's domination and elimination of a rival not sexual behavior. To assume that what they are doing is sexual in nature is grasping at straws with a predertermined agenda from an tainted point of view.

You get it now dumbass!!!

What I get is that you are blinded by ideology and appear to have no scientific training or education. I base this assumption on your apparent inability to source or to digest actual data about animal behavior, and on your unwillingness to admit that your assertions are incorrect when you are confronted with data that contradicts your opinion. There is nothing "tainted" about scientific data. It is what it is, even though it may not fit your preconceptions. This behavior does occur across a broad gamut of species, but you are too uninformed to be aware of that little detail. You specifically asked about this behavior among lions, I gave you a quote about lions, and then you go off on another tangent. This is natural behavior among animals, and man is an animal. As I have previously stated, natural does not equate to normal in a statistical sense. You really need to learn how to think and to evaluate data.