Originally Posted By: treblig1958
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
I don't agree....only behavior that's "totally involuntary" is insanity.

For someone to choose to be queer means there's something bad wrong inside their head.

No other animal displays homosexual behavior except humans. Its a choice plain and simple and it violates both natural laws and religious teachings but as the Catholic Church has said recently we are not to judge. But that doesnt mean we have to accept it with open arms either. People want to act queer well go act queer over there and stay away from me because I don't want to see it.

Actually Treblig, there are plenty of examples in nature of homosexual behaviour among animals other than man. It typically is understood to be used as a form of dominance. But that reasoning is just man's guess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

I would also ask you if you made a "choice" to be heterosexual. Or was that just the way you are? As a young man at school did you look around at your classmates and choose who you were attracted to, or were you just attracted?

Last edited by canvasback; 12/30/13 10:42 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia