I've never watched an episode of Duck Dynasty, and probably won't start now. But I am glad to hear that A&E reinstated Phil Robinson based upon the economics of pressure from the majority of Conservatives who, for too long, have allowed a minority to dictate what we see and hear. I hope that 2013 was a turning point in permitting Liberal minorities to have an inordinate amount of power by using lies, intimidation, and hypocrisy. Think of a certain member here who frequently references mythical Republican misogyny, but who has never once lamented Liberal Democrat attacks upon Sarah Palin or any other Conservative woman.

I find myself smiling every time I think of how this recent change by A&E happened AFTER the sleazy race hustler Jesse Jackson weighed in. I would love to have seen his face when he got the news! I'd also like to have seen the look on the face of our gay president Obama!

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/07/07/washington-insider-obama-member-of-chicago-gay-mans-club/

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.