Originally Posted By: canvasback
....Something can be normal or natural without being a majority. It is a normal occurrence in human populations that a small percentage of men prefer homosexual relations to heterosexual relations.

When using logic to work through an issue, maybe this is problematic. If your 7% figure is so, why are the rights of the other 93% selectively switched off.

There are so many things that 'a small percentage prefer'. I wonder if there are some folks in prison that feel what landed them there is 'normal'. How about soiled goat brokers, selling tainted burgers to the next town. Is that disgusting, or honestly just a preference for some percentage of people.

Not directed at you cback, but I think it's the same teachers who tell our kids, guns are bad. There's a climate, not of sticking up for the minority, but punishing those outside of the social engineering plan. I think it runs from folks not even knowing why they feel bad for knowing that homosexuality is not normal or natural to them, all the way to public 'tar and feathering'.