Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Originally Posted By: italiansxs
You're wrong Geo: If you don't condone homosexuality as Phil R clearly doesn't then what's wrong with standing up and saying just that? Your "not signing petitions" is tacit approval of GLAAD and all it stands for. Complacency like yours has resulted in the mess we have today.

What on earth has Obama got to do with Phil Robertson's quotes in GQ and his problems with A&E, Jim? I have to admit I have no idea what GLAAD is, but if you say I'm tacitly or otherwise approving of whatever it is I expect you'd be wrong about that too.

I think (that's an opinion) that Phil was wrong to pass judgment on homosexuals and others that they were going to Hell and leaving out the part about redemption. How's he know?

That may be the belief of his denomination (Church of Christ), but it is not my belief. Hard to argue religious matters because it's all based in Faith...Geo

You're as good at dancing around the facts as the expert King Brown. If you don't know what GLAAD is you're basically ignorant in regard to the Duck Dynasty situation and shouldn't be posting on this subject to begin with. Go get educated and then come back and post.

Last edited by italiansxs; 12/21/13 09:53 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.