Sure is slow around here ;-).

I am interested in learning about any items that members here my have that are marked,

A.O. NIEDNER
MALDEN, MASS.

I'm looking for different case making and bullet making dies that I don't have. I am more interested in learning about them than acquiring them. Also any that are for sale I sure would be interested.

When in Malden Niedner made several cartridges such as the .25 High-Power (Krag case necked to .25 caliber) there are many different types of these, some for base-band bullets others for a full groove diameter bullet. There was also a line of .22 High-power cartridges namely the .32-40 necked to .22 and the .28-30 necked to .22 & .23.

Along with the case making dies there were bullet making dies which I am also interest in.

All these dies are for use with a arbor press, they are many times mistakenly called "Pound Dies" they should never be hit with anything.

Some this stuff was made in Dowagiac, the majority were straight line bullet seating dies.

If folks would like to know what they have I can send some cerrosafe and you can send me back the cast.

A few of the case and bullet dies from my collection.

MP Sadly Deceased as of 2/17/2014