Originally Posted By: King Brown
It's not what we do but how we do it. The Washington debacle---and every indication of more of it in a few months---does nothing for the United States and mostly all the countries of the world who have a stake in a prosperous America of effective governance....

Asked before, possibly a good time to relook at this issue.

Let's say you're called tomorrow for an urgent consulting meeting in the US with your man. Mr. B wants to avoid a rerun in the new year, and has heard you're the trouble maker of NS, but still get the job done. What could you recommend on 'how' he goes about the job of pushing through his agenda, or parts of it.

Let's say face to face, Mr. B does not feel his position is polarizing or demonizing, but legitimate. Is there a path where Republicans can avoid derogatory stigmas, and stay on issue. Should he use the tools available to him, or can he achieve goals without going through the proper process.

Can this be looked at in the context that, first all countries run on debt and it's an acceptable norm. Second, the US can afford ocare, period. I suspect that discussion has told me that any tactic to control the US debt and oppose ocare will be criticized. I suspect it is about the 'what', and you'd be inclined to recommend it's not a 'what' to persue.

Whew, lucky thing a quick little math, probably bumped stalin off the name list.