Originally Posted By: King Brown
I live with native peoples, welcomed into their communities, invited to their AA meetings although I escaped alcohol's claws, go to their sweat lodges, hunt and fish with them, work with them in social and resource development, break bread with them in our home.

Some go to jail as some of my white friends, do their time like my white friends and come home. Here the laws are often more lenient for killing a man than killing a moose out of season. Craig, I've seen more common decency among Indians than I have seen exhibited here by some members.

I here you King, but I wasn't thinking about your friends and others you respect and choose to be with. I was asking about unlocking the jail doors across Canada until enough walk out to meet some quota. They don't just pow wow with anyone, but have one way tickets to live in your neck of the woods.

I fully understand if you'd have reservations, and wouldn't be surprised if things get too close for comfort you would prefer to send them back to the reservation. Now that wasn't nice of me, but the fact remains, they would be criminals regardless of race or feelings.

Last edited by craigd; 10/18/13 11:28 PM.