Jim, members do not answer every questions posed here, rhetorically or otherwise. I don't expect it and neither do others. There's nothing new under the sun here or elsewhere. We all know each other's opinions, from the liberals to the loonies and everything imaginable in between. No one feels an obligation to comment one way or another. Who has the time? (No answer required.)

The questions you mention invite comment of cultural comparisons and race i.e US South and Japan, and US South and New York. There's nothing thinly disguised about your feelings in this matter. It's as plain as pudding: you ascribe to all blacks a criminality and lack of human values. My parents taught me to not dignify this stuff with an answer.

Nothing personal. You are a valued contributor. Your posts are often informative. I would be corrupted by engaging in anything that provided greater circulation to your feelings about blacks. I believe if there is any such thing as god's chosen children they are black. They rebelled only a couple times in the centuries of their suffering with American slavery.