Originally Posted By: King Brown
....I must ask when have I ever encouraged "unbridled spending"?

It's not my nature. Members are aware of my take on consumerism....

....The US is too generous, and war costs are paid by taxes.

You may have mistaken my opinion of debt (as the Tea Party ostensibly makes it to be) as approval of spending more than you're making but that's crazy....

Could it be the unapologetic support of bo because ethnicity not the clear policy, which has been discussed here, of reckless spending. Could it be the belittling of legitimate dissenting political positions with colorful and misleading words and phrases.

When misogyny is mentioned, is it in the context of true hate or is it in reference to questioning any unbridled 'womens' spending issue. When asked if the next generation would be hurt by the debt, the position is, I pay taxes, my kids pay taxes and my grand kids all gladly pay taxes. No reference to the responsible use of that revenue, but intentional mention that we're all doing just fine in life. There have been comments, off topic which is fine, bashing Republicans for hating the poor around the lead in to sequester because it was a dem talking point of the day.

Quantitative easing is generally a topic you'll ignore, but you'd think printing eighty-five billion dollars a month could be a nice supplement to the mentioned 12 to 1 revenue to debt ratio. Yet, it's not enough and you advocate for increasing the debt limit, I guess for world perceptions.

The concept of healthcare is identified as an underlying ideological conflict, but there is never any mention of the unbridled cost of the new entitlement or acknowledgement of the large percentage of the US economy that'll be taken over by the relatively few. Energy policy and it's effect on the day to day cost of living of the poor is ignored. Consumerism, always seems necessarily linked to the government in the context of lost revenue, not the valid attracting or creating of jobs. Whew, gotta come up for air or go lay out the duck hunting gear and give it a looking over.