As a member of Clan Donnachaidh, this sideline into the history of Scottish treachery is somewhat interesting as the most treacherous person In my life is a MacDonald. Would be happy to slip a dirk between his ribs.

Keith, I hear your cry and would have responded sooner but A was working and B it's not worth pounding that hard on this. King is, I believe, playing the newsman and describing events and circumstances, with a bias of course, rather than advocating. And he's not far off, IMHO. The problem lies in that he is reflecting/reporting on a general and willful ignorance that is based on wishful thinking rather than fact based rationality.

Sometimes I despair at the state of our society. The wish to be supported / coddled by government till the end. To not hear the bad news because if you don't listen, it must not be happening.

And yet everyday, I meet someone, like my son's hockey coach today, that reminds me that you don't have to be over 50 and voted on the right all your life to know what's up and what's down.

The facts are clear about what's been happening lately. Obama and his foreign policy, Iran's effort at creating the bomb, Putin's behaviour, Syria etc. History will prove Keith correct and it won't take long. And in three years, there will be a new President. Obama will be a bad memory like Carter and America will move on. Look who arrived on the scene after 4 years of Carter. Not bad, I'd say.

My advice to those opposed to Obama and the left is don't let purity of cause get in the way. Mitt Romney would have been far better than Obama and he's not President because all the right couldn't get behind him. Watched this scenario play out in Canada my whole adult life until 2004 or so.

This post may seemed to have strayed from the topic of nukes but it makes sense to me......things are the shits, Obama is useless and our backs up as a result. I'm saying stay focused on the problem and it will get better.

The dogs bark but the caravan moves on!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia