Here's another link describing Obama's latest Executive orders which bypass Congress and bring us more Gun Control

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/08/29/truth-about-obama-new-executive-orders-targeting-guns/.

The Executive Order banning the re-importation of military guns will stop over 850,000 M1 Garands which are currently stored in South Korea from being returned to the United States. This also threatens the existance of the Civilian Marksmanship Program which has been responsible for selling decommisioned military rifles to the American Public under a controlled program for many decades.

There is no evidence that expensive and heavy M1 Garands are being acquired and used by criminals. This is an attack on sportsmen, gun collectors, and target shooters... guys like you!

Jim's post above showing that 44 out of the 46 Senators (the other 2 are Independants) who voted to support the U.N. Small Arms Treaty are Democrats shows why we all must work hard to end the Democrat majority in the Senate in 2014. Democrat ex-President Bill Clinton said in a speech a few days ago that Voter I.D. laws unjustly require people to produce I.D. to vote while no I.D. is required to purchase an assault weapon. These Democrats will say and do anything... even flat-out lie... in order to get your guns. There is just no good reason to support any party or politician who would undermine the U.S. Constitution... especially the Second Amendment.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.