Originally Posted By: boneheaddoctor
Originally Posted By: King Brown
Thanks for that, GLS.

Um....exactly WHAT authority does some person answer a phone at a call center have to dictate what someone else can and can't do in his own neighborhood on public property? The answer is none... Zimmerman had the legal right to be walking anywhere he wanted..its his neighborhood.

And something forgotten...Trayvon wasn't walking on the sidewalk that cause the suspicion...he was walking in the grass very close to the houses. Trayvon wasn't a resident of that gated community...how about why didn't HE beat feet out of there since it was he that didn't lave a legal reason to be there that night.

I thought you were arguing that Martin wasn't legitimately in the gated community. Sorry, I misunderstood.

For the fifth or sixth time, I believe Zimmerman had the right to walk behind and follow Martin. I believe Martin criminally assaulted Zimmerman. I believe Zimmerman defended himself when he shot Martin. I believe Zimmerman was genuinely suspicious of Martin.

It was bad judgement on Zimmerman's part to follow Martin on foot, at night, in the rain, by himself. If you don't think so I suggest you consider his life since he stepped out of his car to follow Martin.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 07/15/13 03:49 PM.

I am glad to be here.