Originally Posted By: craigd

I wasn't aware of this. I can't recall any resident coming forward vouching for Martin and his guest status. It's unclear to me, but there are some reports that it's a gated community with accompanying no trespass signs. In any event, I thought supporters said he was just passing through on his way home.

"The fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman took place on the night of February 26, 2012, in Sanford, Florida, United States. Martin was a 17-year-old African American high school student. George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old multi-racial Hispanic American,[Note 1] was the neighborhood watch coordinator for the gated community where Martin was temporarily staying and where the shooting took place."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin

Originally Posted By: craigd
I think it is note worthy that an IT employee was fired after the jury started deliberating. He claims ethical and probably unlawful with holding of evidence from the defense. Seems like Martin indicated clear access to illegal handguns, drugs, and was suspended from school for possessing stolen property and the tools for home break ins.

Have you got a link? Thanks!

I am glad to be here.