Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Zimmerman was found not guilty of second degree murder and not guilty of manslaughter. I agree with that verdict. I also believe that Martin started the fight. I believe Zimmerman shot him in self defense.

Martin was a guest of a resident of that community. He had a right to be in that community. He had a right to walk through that community.

Zimmerman had a right to follow Martin on foot, in the dark, in the rain, alone. That doesn't mean it was a good idea for Zimmerman to do that. If were Zimmerman I think I would now regret that decision.

Except he wasn't walking on the sidewalk...he was walking on private property next to the houses...in the dark...in the rain.

The sidewalk might have been common area...but the yards near the houses weren't. I think its disgusting how the lefties are so eager to violate Zimmermans civil rights to do what is effectively a lynching...its really no different than putting a rope around his neck and stringing him up on a tree or dragging him behind a truck. But then..these are the same people that created the KKK....and that mindset has never left them. Only who they choose to target.

The left wants him dead because he's not black..and heaven forbid anyone ever lay a hand on a black who is assulting them.

No there isn't a nice middle ground here...if Treyvon had killed him it would have still been a lynching..and thats exactly where it was going.

Just another poorly educated Black thug with a bad attitude, and an entitlement mentality. Nothing that happened justified Treyvon assulting Zimmerman. And the fact he did..is proof that Treyvon was actually up to no good...and not doing what it was claimed.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 07/15/13 12:13 PM.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.