Originally Posted By: Fin2Feather
Originally Posted By: boneheaddoctor
Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: Fin2Feather
....the wannabe vigilante Zimmerman? Is he any less a thug for packing a gun and wanting to throw his weight? Stay in the car, wait for the cops. You've done your duty...

So, a stranger poking around in your yard, looking in your window is just fine as long as you do your duty and call the police. Depends what the definition of a thug is, but he sure seems like quite a bit less of a thug than Martin actually was.

I wonder if he'd grab a beer and watch if his wife or daughter was being raped by one of those thugs...because heaven forbid he violate their rights to do it.

I wouldn't sit back if I saw someone looking in my neighbors windows at night either....and neither would they if it was my house being looked into.

Wow, bonehead, I musta struck a nerve! I rated several quotes and several responses! The point, if you care to follow it, is that I don't believe Martin was poking around anyone's yard, nor was he peeking in anyone's windows. And yes, given the activity Zimmerman observed, the right thing for Zimmerman to do was to call it in and wait for the cops.

You don't believe it..but the fact is Martin was NOT on the sidewalk..he was walking in the yards close to the houses...nosing around. That fact has been established....and confirmed by the police.

When it rains the ground is soft and footprints are left in the ground.

I have absolutely no use for the criminal element....and I for one would not hesitate to kill anyone who was assaulting me.

How do I know I would do it....? Because I've been there before....I put one of that kind in intensive care for an month one time....I'd have killed him in a matter of 3 more seconds had I not been wrestled off the guy by the neighbor man.

I was straddling the guy with a 3 foot breaker bar ina two hand grip over my head starting the downmward swing the instant I was wrestled to the ground.

He was down with all three bone on his one arm broken...three vertebra broken in his back..and a serous skull fracture from that same bar moments earlier.

And I was in a state of absolute focus and wanted nothing more in the world to take him out of it at that moment.

Yes..HE was in MY neighborhood...not his own...I never got charged even though the state police were there.

Yes..this is a subject really dear to me...

If I find someone in my back yard or even front yard at night...he's going to get the very same treatment. And even less mercy.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 07/14/13 11:01 PM.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.