Hey guys, it feels real good to know I'm getting under your skin.

Jim,

Bob already pointed out that you used the qualifier "terrorists" in your last post on this thread. Shame you forgot to include that earlier, or did you.... At least Bob has the courage of his racist convictions. Hats off to you Bob. Jim just cant admit to it.

Thrifty,

Are you coming to the church's defense? Why am I not surprised.

keith,

Lovely PM you sent me, but it wasn't a big fu@king mistake to bring your daughter into this, It was big fu@king mistake not to use a rubber with her though. As you pointed out, I will be paying for that for years, but at least I have Obama care now.

It must be driving you even more bat shit crazy trying to figure out which one of your daughters gave me that VD. Though it is a shame that the circumstances require a guessing game. I'll give you a hint... It wasn't the fat one.

BTW don't forget that you are a pussy, you don't take insults nearly as well as you dole them out cry baby. So allow me to remind you of a famous quote from a beloved democratic president; "If you don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen", my only addition to that statement would be the word "B!TCH".

Last edited by nca225; 06/01/13 11:20 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum