Originally Posted By: italiansxs
Originally Posted By: nca225
Jim. here is your post #326695

"Thanks for posting:
I received this email as well and forwarded it to everyone I know. In addition; Muslims males are into buggering young boys as pointed out in the book Charlie Wilson's War. I personally find Muslims despicable and I make no bones whatsoever about this.
Jim"

One more time Jim, why don't you accept your racism? Its right there for you to see.

Oh hit a nerve did I?
Apparently you have a lot more "accepting " than I or practically anyone else on this forum? I suspect you'd like to get in on the buggering yourself.

No Jim, the only nerve you hit was the one that despises racist cowards who hide among their racist buddies for support. You don't have the balls to say what you say here anywhere else.

BTW why haven't you come out against Christians, the pro-life community and the NRA/2nd amendment supporters? Just like Muslims, these groups have sheltered and supported extremists who respectively have either raped little boys, sent bombs to innocent people because they work in an abortion clinic, and sent racin laced letters to poison the people who have different point of view of the 2nd amendment from them. Why don't you find these groups despicable like you do muslims?

Last edited by nca225; 05/31/13 08:01 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum