Originally Posted By: nca225
I love your fallback to grammar. It shows you have nothing to say otherwise.

I said enough, besides pointing out again that you are too stupid to spell simple words. I said that you were an idiot and an illiterate dolt. You then went on and proved that in your subsequent posts.

You say no Christians rooted out and exposed any pedophile priests. Who do you think exposed them... Muslims, queers, or Obama? Or do you think they just all decided to confess?

You really are stupid. Very very stupid. Tell us the story about how you flunked out of school. Then tell us how a total loser like you ever got in.

Originally Posted By: nca225
I always thought there was something strange about grown adults worshipping a fairy tail. Come to think of it, their leaders where funny hats too. That must be because of the "Christian's" inherent appreciation for pedophiles.

Now brainchild, the term is fairy TALE. A fairy TAIL would be an appendage growing off of the base of a fairy's spine. YOU might just have a fairy TAIL, since you are a fairy who is almost as intelligent as a baboon, but the word you were groping for is TALE. Next moron, leaders or people don't WHERE hats... they WEAR hats. If they lose their hat, they might ask WHERE it is, just as we are all asking WHERE your brain is. Holy crap Nancy Boy Chris, you really are a dumbass! I said you were almost as intelligent as a baboon. Make that a hydrocephalic baboon.

Your precious Democrats' "Leave No Child Behind" program must have totally forgot about you. Your teachers would have starved if their pay was based on performance. Actually, they would have to pay money back to the school district. I'm glad you came back. We all needed a laugh. Idiot!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.