Larry, Raimey and Doverham, what is the verdict on the provenance on this "guild gun" proofed in Belgium?

From what I am hearing, is it a VC action (in the white) with Toledo steel tubes that was assembled, stocked, and proofed in Belgium? It has no serial number (a real mystery to me) and is obviously high quality, which tells me it had to be made by someone with connections to VC and Belgium that knew what he was doing. Being gun # 1 of a pair and with the initials inlaid in gold on the trigger guard tells me it went to a man of considerable means and influence who could probably get any gun he wanted, but of course, did not want to spend the money for engraving, or for a name brand gun.

While at the Southern S x S event in NC this past April, a Belgium engraver looked at this gun and said it was done by the same company (person) that made the Jules Bury action. I was not present when this guy looked at the VC gun but several dealers were present. His interest was to buy it, engrave it and then resell, of course.

Thanks to all that have tried to help with the history of the gun.

Paul