Originally Posted By: King Brown
....Nothing in my posts mentioned or indicated meek and humble as appropriate to protest gun control. They were misinterpreted for selfish reasons....

....you get what went into effect in the US today: action caused by the lack of action under which all Americans and many of your neighbouring Canadians will suffer. All because of not talking, not compromising, not finding a better way of managing national affairs.

Thanks for labeling me selfish, but didn't I quote your words for clarity. Wasn't the topic GOP strategies, and you just switched it for emotional reasons. Regarding messages, does 'nominate a candidate of colour to deliver it with conciliatory words rather than divisive ones' ring any bells.

To that interesting second point, maybe you're referencing sequestration. At the rate this admin. prints and borrows money could it be contended that 85 bil. is a drop in the bucket. Since you're getting your gloom and doom forecast from mainstream media, previously referred to as your colleagues, maybe you didn't get the memo.

After spending likely billions on a country wide sky is falling pr blitz and pac fund raiser, he now sez it may just be a hiccup. Is he softening for the worse case scenario that the money really is being wasted and isn't necessary.