Originally Posted By: canvasback
Originally Posted By: boneheaddoctor

Simple..if THEY don't drop it...we pursue a progran to deny them freedom of speech...under the same argument that its not unlimited...and idiots flapping their gums like them are more dangerous than bootleg liqueur or homemade drugs are. And certainly far more dangerous than any gun is.

BHD, I hope you are kidding, although I share your frustration. But seriously, to win the war, it won't be because you have stopped Obama or Congress from enacting some stupid law in the next year or two. You will win when you figure out how to get Hollywood and school teachers on our side.

All this "cold dead hands" stuff, while satisfying to express, just digs us further into the hole. It won't be won because of the 2cd amendment right, it won't be won with logic. It will only be won, long term, by changing the terms of reference. And the left have made the terms "guns are bad. guns kill people".

I'm actually being serious......WHY you might ask? Because unlike the second amendment that stands in the way of their world domination plans....they actually like their freedom to lie and spread propaganda with impunity or restriction.

If you hit them back with something they would actually understand...you might get through the 3 inch thick skulls most of them have.

And besides....if they take way the second amendmnet away......do you think they are going to waste any time going after our freedom of speech next? Look how they act now when anyone questions the decrees and judgment of their Messiah now....they are absolutely intollerant of anyone that disagrees with their propaganda now....it would only get worse later...

Look what Happened under Stalin, Mao, Castro....etc...to anyone who had the audacity to speak against them.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 02/28/13 10:26 AM.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.