Originally Posted By: boneheaddoctor
The only required universal regulations we need besides required PHOTO ID's at the voting stations....are 100% universal Liberal registration. SO we know what where the liberals are when we need to send them to CUBA or some other suitible Utopia.

I don't know if you realized it, but you make a very important point here. The Liberal Democrats are vehemently against any voter I.D requirements because they falsely claim that such a requirement will "disenfranchise" poor and minority voters and prevent them from exercising their right to vote. Yet they have no problem with requiring photo I.D. and a criminal backround check before they allow millions of law abiding gun purchasers to exercise their Constitutional Right to acquire a firearm. They are so zealous in this infringement which is costly in terms of both time and money that they now wish to expand this requirement to all private sales. The filthy hypocrites who cry about disenfranchisement have no problem with disenfranchising us or even poor and minority folk who wish to own a gun for defending home and family in these cesspool cities that useless gun laws have only made more dangerous.

Just this summer, I bought a very abused and incomplete Lefever parts gun that was totally disassembled. Since this gun was way beyond restoration and several serial numbered parts were missing anyway, I asked the seller to just keep the stripped action because it wasn't worth paying $30.00 for a FFL transfer of a receiver which would never be used. I have totally passed on bidding for similar parts actions because the transfer fee tipped the balance when added to price, plus shipping, and made the deal impractical.

The statistics DaveK provided are eye popping when you consider the number of transfers that have been done over the years, the tiny number of illegal sales which are stopped, and the even smaller number of crimes which are prevented. Think of the total dollars that have been spent by us which could go to better things... like ammunition.

jOe, often-times when I read my long and wordy posts, I wish I could convey my meaning as short and sweet as you do. So all I'm really trying to say is this:

If we give these bAstards an inch, they'll take 37 miles.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.