I wanted to gauge this forums opinion on a dedicated Ithaca forum. Something on the lines of the Lefever site, and well prolly identical to it. I just feel Ithaca should be represented in the way other top makers are. The Parker, LC Smith, Fox sites are all good for doublegun enthusiast. Why not Ithaca? Personally.....I'm only interested in Ithaca doubles, but this forum would also be open to the pumper fan, as well any other Ithaca gun. I would however not mix interest. In other words....."click" on Ithaca Double forum(for the double people, which would prolly make up the most here) or "click" on Ithaca Pump forum(alot of mod. 37 people out there too).

So what ya think? If you think it's silly or whatever thats alright, I got thick skin! However, I would apprecaite your level of interest if you like this idea. Also I'm way open to any suggestions. I havn't done much research into setting one of these up, but from what I have read and been told there is no cost or very little cost. I also don't know if I would be infringing on the Ithaca name or name rights. You lawyer people could help me on that one?

I await your valued response!
Take Care,