I new to the form so i apologize in advance for lack of knowledge. I recently aquired an L.C Smith Hammered 10 gauge Damascus barrel shotgun serial number 135280 F Marked Hunter Arms Fulton NY on the barrel. Im not to familiar with it so i was wondering if anyone could provide me with some information. Im not sure of the grade ie field or NO. 00 i tried looking up the serial number but it gave me a range of dates it could be. Also when i bought it the fore stock was not attached to the gun. The piece that is mounted to the gun that the stock clips into was removed at one point then soldered in there. Im not sure who the mechanism keeps the stock on the gun. I will post a link at the bottom to the pictures i have taken so you can see the gun. I am also not sure where i could sell the gun or a price range of what it would be worth. I know this depends on condition but just an idea would help me. If more information is needed or the pictures dont work let me know so i can fix it thank you for your responses. The link for the pictures is: Just copy and paste it into your search bar. Thanks again.

http://s1289.beta.photobucket.com/user/fisherfishing64/library/L%20C%20Smith