Yup. I don't even have mine back yet but I am expecting the results to be in line the entire experience....sub par.

Originally Posted By: mel5141
I seldom take time to post here,but feel this is important to prevent someone from wasting money and time...

RUN Don't Walk as fast and as far away from Macon as you can....

I look back at my one little misadventure now with some humor when I tell the tale, and the money,?? well I can make it back.....

They are the original "one size (pattern) fits all " company, and as we all know that won't get it done when stocking Doubles....

Not wanting to hide behind any moniker I will gladly sign my name to this post and welcome a reply/rebuttal from anyone at Macon. They can recite their version,hopefully, in a somewhat more subdued tone than used toward me when I had the audacity to call them with a few "questions" regarding the Stock job on an Philadelphia Sterlingworth (a shooter,nothing more).
You see, I found it somewhat perplexing to receive my gun here at the shop completely disassembled, albeit with a new stock attached to the frame.

The discussion was really humerous when reviewed now.....

Oh yeah, we put the gun back together, and with considerable effort, (copious quantities of AcraGlas) made it function...

I gave it to a friend who puts it to work as a Rough/Waterfowler.....

Best Regards,
Paul Melton