Ted,
Don't get your panties in a bunch...I was tryin to heed the advice of posters, that I have been given repeatedly...

most recently by JDW
"So don't be so sensative, be a teacher to those that are willing to learn, and ignore the bad ones, they are in every bunch." (Ted are you reading? That's YOU ...I was trying to ignore you!)

Has anyone here ever learned one bit of information from Ted? I just shared more information in this one thread than I have read anywhere else on these subjects. After all, it's what the readers are truly here for...the bulk of the readers are here to learn whatever they can that will help them to be wiser investors if and when that time comes. I speculate that of the 3000 reads since posting Loy's touchmark, at least a few hundred came away with something that may help one day at a gun show...I now just offered up evidence of a most unusual Fox sibling....I could go on listing but it would sound like I'm again blowing my own horn...

Instead, perhaps you could list a few things the regular folk have learned from your 3,388 postings...just a few please...

OK...so maybe you have no academic achievements to back up your 10ga mouth...How about mechanical acheivements? Let's see some of your smithing skills...I know you said your engraving skills are lacking...leaving it to the readers imagination that you're at least somewhere between Joe Loy's level and Winston Churchill's level. ...or maybe ANY of your masterful skills. Surely you have something and you're not just a bag of hot air. Have you even put a muzzleloading Dixie kit together?

So maybe you're not simply a troll...let's see you're cards...You show photos of your acheivements and I'll show mine...the acheivements don't have to be world class or even well executed, just show something so everyone knows you're not wind bag like Chris.

Here in western New York and western Pennsylvania, the gunnies have Schotzisms (nobody calls them schotzisms, I just didn't have a better word to describe them) ...for example when someone is trying to sell a gun missing vital parts they say (jokingly) "any competent gunsmith can make that part quickly"...another Schotzism..."I only buy high grade Bakers" which loosely translates into I only buy Kornbrath engraved guns for under $500...or how 'bout this one..."it's a factory prototype" ...We learned these tactics from Chris, so we associate these tactics with Chris...so please let Schotz off the hook by not defending the indefensable while standing on the unassailable postion of defending Churchill at the same time...but I do hope you get you're dream date with Winston as a result of staunchly defending him. (even if it is in a conversation that has NOTHING to do with him....you go girl!)

OK crockodile mouth...show your stuff..let's see your academic or mechanical merits in this field of endeavour...prove to everyone who suffers through your troll postings that in fact, you have numerous redeeming facets to your personality...

Oh yeah...I almost forgot to say, thank you for keeping this thread fresh at the top