Hi folks, finally, after a lot of work, head scratching, tyre kicking the book is available!

I've really enjoyed writing it and I hope that people find it interesting. I've tried to be articulate and clear with my writing.

I am working on trying to get a hard copy options but it is quite difficult but hopefully I will manage to at some point in the future.

I've setup several donation options. Whatever anyone pays I am extremely grateful. All proceeds are going to my young Children for their future.

The place to go is Vintage English Shotguns and their Restoration Shop

Payment options are Paypal and Credit/Debit Card etc. From the book site it just says "PayPal" however when you actually get to the Paypal page you can click a link to use a card for those that don't like or want to use Paypal.

The iBook version I'm really please with. Everyone gets 3 different types to download, and you can have all 3!

I have to manually Process each request at the moment until I work out how to auto complete orders. I'll do it every few hours I'm awake until I work out the details.

All the very best.
Regards,
Tony