docbill, I have worked until retirement in fossil generating stations for most of my working life. I have taken apart generators, turbines and taking these apart, the shells were held in with 2 1/2"-3" turbine bolts that were coated with anti-seize Felpro with a copper additive to it. Our nuclear stations would only allow the graphite additive Felpro and most if not all bolts were stainless of some kind. These large turbine bolts have a hole in them for an electric heat rod that headed the bolt and then were removed with a 2" drive impact gun held by a crane. These bolts came out fairly easy, but it was some of the other bolts that would not come out so easily. For those we used Kroil penetrating oil. We had many fossil generating stations and also used many gas turbine engines for back-up power. In these building it was always very damp as the buildings were concrete with the gas turbines mounted on stands with rubber bushings. Sometimes these mounting bolts were also very hard to remove and Kroil always seemed to do the job.
The reason I bring this story up is, our company had tried all the available products out there to find out what works the best, and they have stuck with Kroil for many years. It is quite possible that your product wasn't researched, and like you said, I cannot give a comparison of the two. Kroil seems to be like the old Liguid Wrench.

I realize this should be in Mis-Fires, so excuse me.

David