Originally Posted By: Chuck
The 12g shotgun probably wounds more game every year than all the other gauges combined.

It has also been said that over the period of man's existence more people have died at Home than on all the Battlefields of the world combined.

Now both of these "Statistics" are likely true. As to having any practical use both are also equally Useless as neither account for any of the Whys & Wherefores.

No more than I would consider a battlefield in time of war to be safer than my home would I consider a 12 ga to be the least effective & efficient of all the gauges.

A hospital is the 2nd most likely place to die & most automobile accidental deaths occur within 15 miles of Home. Rest assured though even if you travel from home by more than 25 miles, never return & never set up another permanent place of residence & never under any circumstances enter a hospital, you still will not gain immortality.

Likewise put both the .410 & 12ga on an equal footing as to amount & conditions of use & a quick reversal of those wound statistics will be noted.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra